Commentary Submissions Page
The Indiana Capital Chronicle welcomes commentary submissions. Preference goes to timely topics of interest to Indiana. The Indiana Capital Chronicle reserves the right to edit for clarity and style.
- Maximum length is 750 words.
- Name, full address and phone number are required (address and phone number are not for publication).
- The Indiana Capital Chronicle does not publish anonymous commentaries.
- Name-calling and ad hominem attacks are not acceptable.
- Submissions must be sent by email to [email protected] with “commentary” in the subject line. Include the text of the commentary in the body of the email, not in an attachment.
- Facts or assertions that some readers might be expected to dispute should be accompanied by a source citation, such as by a link or by stating the source in plain language as part of the text.
- Commentaries must be signed by at least one individual. The Indiana Capital Chronicle does not accept pieces signed by an organization. Provide a brief biographical description of the author, including the author’s hometown.
- The Indiana Capital Chronicle generally does not publish commentary from candidates or elected officials.
- The Indiana Capital Chronicle does not publish candidate endorsements.
- The Indiana Capital Chronicle discourages open letters or commentaries that address an individual, institution or group.
- Questions may be addressed to editor Niki Kelly at [email protected].